English funny jokes -part2

1) Son - I want to tell you something
    Dad - It's not good to talk while eating
    (after eating)
    Dad - Now tel me
    Son - There was a cockroach in your food

2) Rich man - I have 10 cars, 4 bungalows and 3 estates. That's my range.
                      What about you?
    Poor man - I have 1 son, he has 1 lover & she is your daughter. That's my range

3) If you didn't have a GOOD DAY, don't worry
    There are many other biscuits like
    50-50
    20-20
    Parle-G
    Little Hearts
    Try them

4) What is the other name for an "affair" after marriage?
    "Portability"
    Change your service provider without changing your number

5) America launched iPhone 5 and India launches
    Diesel 5, LPG 6

6) Pappu stood in plane and shouted Hi-Jack
    Everyone started worrying and crying
    Then Jack stood and replied hi Pappu

7) FEMALE'S CRITERIA for life partner -
    They expect their MEN to look like Mr Universe,
    Earn like Bill Gates &
    Obey like Ramu Kaka

8) A girl was dead and her soul was taken to heaven
    God was shocked to see her heart beating
    Girl replied only I am dead but my boy friend still lives in my heart
    So then the girl was sent to hell for overacting

9) I finally figured out the answer to the question -
    What do I want to be when I grow up?
    The answer is SMALL AGAIN

10) Real friends will fight with you and say go to hell
      But in heart they say idiot wherever you go I will be with you
      That's true friendship

ShareThis